Friday, September 30, 2011

Another Week...

Well it's Friday night...I probably should be heading towards AC to celebrate Dan's 21st.  However my heart isn't really in it, and I am heading to Europe on Wednesday.  So I decided, this will be my packing/getting things ready weekend.  I don't know, I guess I'm finally getting excited that this is happening.  Not really...well a little I guess.  Seriously?  I'm actually grateful of this getaway.  For a little bit, I'm going to forget everything and finally be on vacation.  No staycation, a real vacation.  Honestly, I don't know what to expect, and by frankly, I don't care.  I want to have a blasty blast and that is what's going to happen.

Oh so let's throw this in here, I have been to a few dealerships this week.  I hate it, I hate dealing with car salesmen, and I hate the whole buying process.  The games we have to play to get a good deal.  I extremely hate the fact I have to be a douchebag to a guy that is trying to make a living selling vehicles.  Now I know what you're thinking, "Wei, you're always a douchebag."  And technically yes, that is correct, but I have to add 10x's more to that doucheyness...ugh...it just sucks.  Anyway my sis is getting a car, she looked at Hyundais today, I think tomorrow it will be back to Hondas.  Honestly, I love my Honda, but I'm beginning to think all cars are just a p.i.t.a. (pain in the ass).  Anyway, so that's the game plan.

I've been trying to keep things on a lighter note lately.  I don't know though if I'm doing such a great job though.  Ever been in a slump, and feel like you just can't get out of it.  Yeah, I'm in one of those.  Lately I've been having these awfully weird dreams, and it's the same thing over and over and over again.  Not good really.  I can't say it's a nightmare, cause It's about good people, it's just that even though I'm beginning to dream about something else, it reverts back to that dream again.  This has to be bad right?  Hmm...I think I'm going to have to get a book on that.  Either that, or I'm going to have to start thinking about other things.  I think I'll pick up my guitar after this post, get my mind off of things.  Paul taught me a killer chord, and I really want to practice playing it before my trip.  So it has come to this on a Friday night...I think I'm in love with it.  I guess it's not bad to keep to myself every once in a while.  By frankly, I quite enjoy it.  It's very soothing and relaxing, however I do miss Dave, George, Ant, and Jay.  I can't wait till we are all together again, maybe a guys night out.  That would be quite epic actually, maybe for my birthday.  ^___^

So I think I'm going to end on a positive note tonight, I read this ad today, and since I was in a hurry, I tried taking a picture of it.  Didn't come out great, however I do have the verbiage to it.  And here it is...

This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching T.V. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, all emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Life is simple. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them. Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them so go out and start creating. LIFE IS SHORT. LIVE YOUR DREAM AND SHARE YOUR PASSION.
I don't know where the above is from, but I loved every word of it.  Lately I have become very cynical, jaded, and a lot of other bad words.  However, I still believe there is good to everything, and every situation.  I want to believe things happen for a reason, if they were meant to be, well they were meant to be.  Even though I want a different answer, I will never push it, I will never negate what is there, however I feel if you really care about something, if you got to let it go for a little, you have to let it go, and if it comes back, then it will.

Lately I have been considering going to a medium with Jay.  I've finally realized though, I don't think I want to go anymore.  Life is what you make, why do I want to know my life's path?  I think I want to be surprised along the way, I want to hit every bump and pot hole, I want to feel pain, and go through anguish.  I want to enjoy love, and relish in it.  I want it all.  I want to run the gamut of emotions...I want to live it all.  That's what I want.  I think if I go to a medium, I'll be cheating myself the surprise.  So medium is off, whatever happens from this point on, it will just happen, and I'll like it.  Good and the bad, that's how that go.  ^___^

Tonight I leave a video, of course it's Kina...and David Choi, both epic singers.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment