Thursday, September 22, 2011

Missing...

They say sometimes heartache is as bad as mourning a death...I think they both go hand in hand really.  Sometimes you really have to truly suffer before you know it's really gone.

Take my love for the restaurant.  When I was a child...I hate the restaurant so much.  It was nothing but a pain in the ass.  However as an adult, I miss it all.  The food, the people, the love of making people happy...and of course, the money was pretty nice.  Anyway, they truly go hand in hand.
"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Screw you buddy, screw you.  No seriously, if you believe in that, then you got to make the most out of it. It's easy to say you do, but you have to do something about it really.  *Sigh* Make the most out of life people, you only get one of these, and you can't live life full of regrets.  Sometimes, I wish I followed my own words more closely.

"Moral fiber. So, what is moral fiber? It's funny, I used to think it was always telling the truth, doing good deeds, basically being a fucking boy scout. But lately I've been seeing it differently. Now I think moral fiber's about finding that one thing you really care about. That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her. You risk it all, you put her in front of everything, your life, all of it. And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn't so clean. You know what? It doesn't matter. Because in your heart you know, that the juice is worth the squeeze. That's what moral fiber's all about."

If you don't know where the above quote is from, look it up.  And then watch the movie.  It's amazing.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment