Saturday, September 24, 2011

Delaware...part deux

A quick observation...I'm taking 95 out of Delaware, and I'm driving through Pennsylvania.  As I'm driving on 95, it dawned on me.  Wow, 95 looks totally different from the day compare to what it is at night.  I finally got to see what the small bridge I go through every time I drove through it in the evening look like during the day, and slightly after I hit exit 19.  I finally got to see planes coming and going out of the airport, and I also got to see the stadiums as I was exiting Philadelphia and heading towards the Walt Whitman.  This feeling of happiness and comfort overwhelmed me at that exact moment..."How ironic," I say to myself, as Jamie Cullum's, "I think I Love," begins to play.  How ironic indeed...as I blissfully drove down that path once again, the feeling I have felt every time I made that drive back washed over me, and for a few moments on that road I was happy.  I was doing what I loved most, and that was just driving the open road, and just cruising to where I need to go.  It felt nice...

However, to the most important part of Delaware part 2.  What did I finally choose upon last night.  Well to be honest, it was raining cats and dogs, so big sis said, maybe I'll just make something.  She made me a nice dinner, and we had a nice conversation.  I love her, my big sister.  Even with a 14 year age gap, she can relate to me in so many ways.  I guess it's the fact that CP begins the cycle and I end the cycle in our family.  Or maybe the fact is, as my big sister she will always watch out for me.  Thanks CP, you're awesome.  Oh, and definitely shout out to Shirley, I haven't talked to her in forever, but she always knows what to say to me.  I feel like I've been blessed with 4 big sisters.  This is the main reason why, if I have children, I want a daughter first then a son.  Thanks again Shirley, you are way too kind to me.  But I love you as much as my other sisters as well.  ^___^

Well, today was suppose to be apple picking day, however because of the on again off again rain, Wei, Tina, and CP said...meh maybe not.  Supposedly Tina loves picking fruit...good for her.  I think I'll purchase mine at a super market, and skip the tough part...oh shoot...4:30 already.  Well, I'll do my portion of the sushi later, now I gotta run to Dave's and start picking out a present for Suzanne...like good old Dave and Wei fashion, we will pick up a gift at the last minute for Suze...

No comments:

Post a Comment