Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ooo...Scary

And it begins, the epic journey to Amsterdam.  I get to leave it all behind.  Ahh...no work, no stress, no worries, everything is gravy.  As I sit and wait for my flight, I can't help but wonder what is in store.  Woo hoo...no seriously, I'm sitting here people watching, and the thing is this.  I'm totally frightened at the idea of me running amok in a city I've never been in, a city of sin that's 10x's worst than Vegas.  I'm going to be a wreck.  Hahaha...no no, I won't I swear I'm going to be the best kid that I can be.  You know what would be epic though, a beer before the flight.  Yeah, that's what I want, I think that's what I will do...brb

I'm thinking I'm going to have some sort of Anthony Bourdain epiphany, I wish I can do this as a living, travel, not alone, maybe with a companion of some sort...rambling, like I always do when I'm nervous.  Haha, that's all I really have folks for today, my brain is running 100 miles a minute.  And honestly, writing is not going to be my best today.  Stay well everyone, and watch for a better blog tomorrow.  By the time I land it'll be about 3:00 a.m. here in the states, but for me 8:00 a.m.  So I know I'm going to be running thin tomorrow, however there will be something up as I wait for Jason.  Once again enjoy the week everyone, it's going to be a hell of a week for me.

Oh, and I guess I've been dying to post this song for a little bit, don't worry folks, I'll get out all the crappy sappy songs out of the way soon.  It's just how I feel lately, that's all.  



Well, here's the thing, I know in the top portion I said I was done, however that was after the fact that I would have 2 doubles of Walker and a Guiness...I'm on vacation, I'm allowed to drink.  Anywhoo...so yeah, I'm a little buzzed, and I'm a little more talkative, that's how I roll.  So there I am sitting at the bar contemplating to myself, why do things happen the way they do...and you know what really grinds my gears?  I have no fucking idea why...shit seriously...do I even have the right to answer?  No, but well you know it's whatever, and I'm just going with it...seriously, fuck it.  I'm just going to let it ride.  I know for a fact tomorrow when I'm re-doing my blog this shit will be different, but for right now, I'm leaving it.  Seriously, I'm going to meet a shit ton of people in Amsterdam.  The first thing I want to do when I get off the plane is scream, "I'm here bitches!!!"  Obviously not smart at all.  No fucking way...but who knows, i'll get tackled by airport security.  

No comments:

Post a Comment