Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dreams...

You may or may have not read, but for a while I was having the same dream for some time now.  Lately the dreams have been subsiding, and I have been seeing it less and less.  Last night was the first time I dreamt that dream again.  I don't think it will happen again, but it's funny how things sometimes keep popping up.  The mind is a tricky thing.  It will do things when you don't even want it to, or when you aren't even paying attention to it.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Imogen Heap and K's Choice, very good artists that I've started to listen to more closely lately.  After going to my guitar class tonight, I'm ready to commit to the instrument again.  I don't know, every time I see Kina, I'm just influenced to play, play, play.  I feel like this is what I need to do.  I got a lot of things on my plate for the upcoming year.  I have Italy to plan for, picking the guitar back up, volunteering at the animal hospital, and writing for a local paper.  I don't know why, but I decided this is a good thing.  Maybe I need all of this, I need to get my mind off of things.  Work especially, for a while now my job has not made me very happy.  I keep thinking that maybe I need to do something different, something to help people.  I know someone has to do what I do, but I'm beginning to think, "Yeah this shouldn't be for me."  However, I have to find a replacement job before I decide to take the leap of faith and leave the company.  Maybe I'll become a recruiter, or something in sales.  Something that I can be passionate about.  Something that will make me feel alive when I do it.  I don't know what that is yet, but I'll figure it out soon.  Good things happen to good people right?  Right?

I've run out of space on my 32 gb iPod.  I should've not been chincy about the getting the 64 gb.  I never knew I would run out so soon.  Why do I have to like all the songs that I like.  Gosh, music is such a big part of my life though.  I better get a new iPod.

Last thought for tonight, it's when you least expect it.  That's when some of the best things in life occurs.  May it be a flash in the pan, or just a longing look.  No one knows where or what things will happen or where they will go.  However make the best of it correct?  Yes, of course, that's all you can do.  Live life to the fullest, and don't let anything or anyone push you down.  There is more to life than what we think is important.  Life is good, life is great, and life is an adventure...remember that.

‎"Believe things will work out. How was I ever to know that the girl who broke my heart in university would lead to my soulmate? How was I to know that the ‘dream job’ I was rejected from out of college would lead me to a year of entrepreneurship and adventure in Spain? How was I to know that taking a miserable job back in the states would be just the push I needed to vow to never do something I wasn’t passionate about again? Everything works out. I mean everything. As long as you believe it will. When you do, you will find the silver lining. That will take you to the next level." - Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs was an intelligent human being, may he r.i.p.  These are words to live by.  Remember them folks.

For your listening pleasure...Imogen Heap

No comments:

Post a Comment