Monday, January 30, 2012

Mondays and its Witchcraft

It's Monday, it's suppose to be Grind my Gears...blah blah blah.  Yeah, it's not, but I do know one thing.  It is Monday, and as I sit here listening to Frank Sinatra on my record player, I'm thinking where am I going to be in the next 7 or 8 months from now.  Will I be planning my trip to Italy, or will it be Japan.  Lots of good things I guess.  I think in the pass 36 hours I have finally decided.  Lets hold on that European dream trip, and head to the land of the rising sun.  That's right, this year I'm going to Japan.  It's the only logical explanation really.  Well to me it is.  I really didn't want to go to Italy without CL, so this was the best logic.  Well, now that that is explained, there has been something on my mind lately.

Quitting my job and becoming an auctioneer at storage facilities.  Okay okay, seriously that's not going to happen, but man it would  be pretty cool to do something like that.  Who would've thought that there are jobs out there that are like that.  No me, but I'm definitely down with that.  It be cool if they had a job out there where you would test out hotels.  How epic of a job would that be?  Or evening being a sommelier or beer taster.  I want that job.  How do we apply for those types of jobs?  After doing a little research, a degree in hospitality probably would've helped.  Once again, not choosing the correct major is killing me.  Dang it.

Anywhoo, lots of good things are coming up.  Beerfest, Kina concert, St. Patty's day, and many many more to even mention.  I'm getting to that exciting portion in my life again.  Man, there is just so much for me to do and want to do.  Lately, I've been playing with my record player.  I love this thing, something about it, the static-y, cracking sound.  It just sounds right for some songs.  Sometimes it's what makes music sounds right.

You know things have been going well.  I don't know, everyone is doing the right thing, living life, and getting things set up.  I kinda feel we're all at that age.  This is the first time this year.  It's different this year you know.  So as I sit here watching the Sixers beat up on the Magic, it's seems this year is a year of everyone doing their own thing.  I guess I should've expected it right.  Me and Dave had this conversation before, and guess it's just coming to fruition now.  Hahaha, I can't believe how true our conversation came to light.  But that's life for you, and I'm pretty excited about it for everyone.  I guess I say it now more often, after watching Neel's service today.  I realize it's just way too short, this thing we call life.

I guess, cause it is Monday, but you know what really grinds my gears, why do people have to push their religion on me?  I'm a Buddhist, I don't blast it out there for everyone to hear or know, but just because I am, doesn't mean I should be told that I'm not going to see my friends when I pass.  I believe in the afterlife, I believe in reincarnation, so death to me is death.  Am I suppose to be punished because I'm not a believer of Jesus Christ and God.  *Sigh*

Live life people, it's short, and anything can happen.  Be good, and much love folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment