Monday, January 16, 2012

Grind My Gears

You know what grinds my gears?  The office.  You ever work somewhere and you print a document, and you get up, ready to pick it up and lo and behold, what is there.  Oh I don't know a stack of about 40 pieces of paper.  So what do you do, well you rummage through about 33 or 34 pages, and you finally come up to your document.  You sit back down and then you think to yourself, what was this document about again?  Lucky for me this hasn't really been a major problem at my own office.  So "legendary," on my end.  However, when it was.  Boy, it did't make me happy.  I use to just look at all the repeated documents, and after about an hour of just sitting there, I would take an entire stack, and toss them.  Or rather, shred them.  Just seems like the most intelligent thing to do.

So here's the thing people, if you work at an office, and you print documents, get up and get them.  And another thing, if you do decide to leave them there for about an hour and a half, expect it to be thrown away.  Possibly by me.  Thanks kindly all.


"Sometime, when you least expect it, you'll realize that someone loved you. And that means that someone can love you again! And that'll make you smile. " - Homer Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment