Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 50 (cont.)

I missed last week, I would do 2 this week, but no.  I'm going to stick with the one.  So this weeks lovely vehicle for top 50 Wednesday will be...the 350-Z, but you know what, this list was created about 8 years ago.  This is insane, I created my top 50 list back in 2004.  So technically I can say the 370-Z, but I stopped following cars around 2006.  So I honestly don't know too much about the 370.  So I'm going to stick with what I know.  The 350.

The 350 was the first iteration after the 300-ZX.  The 300-ZX was sleek, fast, and equipped.  However the vehicle was massive.  Extremely heavy, and if you didn't have the twin turbo version, well that's all you craved for.  Hence the 350 shining through.  It was a beautiful vehicle, guys picked them up for their tuning capabilities and girls...well they thought it was pretty.  And rightfully so, the car was beautiful.

To me the car represented an upturn in the import market.  Imports were hot at this point, The Fast and the Furious basically blew open the import scene (stupid FF).  People were staring in this cars direction.  And so was I.  It was basically a big beautiful beast.  I've always remember the 2006 model with the 300hp/260tq.  It was awesome, gleaming and powerful, what could you possibly hate about this car?  Not much really.  It is what it was, and it drove just as well.

Enjoy the video everyone.  Have fun with that.

By the way people...it's not my car.  Just a youtube vid.  Enjoy.  I can't own 50 cars...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment