Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Top 50 (cont.)

Yup, it's another Wednesday, and you know what that means.  My list of top 50 cars to me.  Tonight, the 96 Nissan 300ZX.  Man, I love this vehicle.  They are heavy behemoths, but man are they fast if done correctly.  I remember these cars back in the day.  They were part of the of the big Japanese super cars.  Supras, NSX, Skylines, and the 300ZX.

I remember these cars being extremely quick, and honestly, they were pricey.  However, because of their weight, it slowed it down a bit, however, this was a car to be reckoned with.  The twin turboed version was beastly.  And it had a roar.  Whether it was quarter miles or track run.  The car had oomph, it was a big and clunky looking, and quite boxy.  Not a lot of sharp angles, but to me, it was pretty, fast, and elegant.  Nice...so enjoy the video, and see why I like the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment