Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year Y'all

I know what you're all thinking.  It's Monday, why am I not writing about stuff that grinds my gears.  Well, honestly it's a special day today.  Today is Chinese New Year, and I really wanted to give a shout out to it. Oh and another thing folks...sorry I have been away.  I've been in bed with a bloody cold for the past 4 days, so I technically could not write anything.  So, I'm going out of order a bit.

Anyway "GUNG HEI FAT CHOY!!!" everyone.  That's right it's the year of the dragon everyone.  So Happy Year of the Dragon to you all.  Anyway, they say the dragon is an extremely lucky and mystical creature.  The year of the dragon is suppose to represent the year of great deed, great innovation, and great strides in new projects, and finances.  So move forward with it people, also the idea of moving up a social level in your life is suppose to happen this year as well.  Keep that in mind ladies and gents.  The year of the dragon also represents the year that children born on this date will be extremely intelligent, and very artistic.  Congrats to all those new parents out there.  ^___^

It is the year of positive karmic prospects, and this should be a great year for all.  So open all your windows and doors, let out the old air, and bring in he new.  It's going to be a blasty blast people.  So keep that in mind, and you are going to be in good shape.  Fun, fun, fun, oh and of course good good luck.  ^_^

Totally adding that this year, I'm heading to Italy, making the best of what I got, and I'm totally living the life at this time.  Yup, I said it now, I'm going to do the traveling thing again this year.  What else, I really want to attempt something new as well.  What should I do?  I have no clue.  Well I am starting the running thing.  However, there is something else I want to do as well.  Any suggestions?  Meh, we'll figure that out later I guess.

Totally just stole this from Britt's twitter page, makes me laugh, and brings back some gts.  Hahahaha

4 comments:

  1. Gong hay fa choy to you too Wei :)

    R u a tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kwan!!! :D Hope you had an awesome one. ^___^ it's gonna be a very lucky year...hopefully. :D

    Oh, and year of the rat for me. You a tiger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too. Supposedly, all the tigers will see something positive happening in their careers, and by May, I need a job!!!! :) :)

    As for rats like you, "Rat in Dragon Year
    Rat and Dragon synergise with each other creating an overall auspicious outlook. Career and financial prospects are excellent for Rats this year. Those born in 1960 should prove particularly fortunate during this period in many of their endeavours.

    Those Rats in employment may enjoy a change of scene or surroundings. Romantically, there is a strong possibility of a meaningful relationship developing around November/December time." (source: http://www.sheffieldkungfu.com/5136/chinese-astrology-rat-in-dragon-year-2012-13/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...you'll find something in May, knowing you and your smarts. Someone is gonna pick you up quick. No worries about that. Thanks for the heads up...I need a new job. So I hope this is true. ^___^

    ReplyDelete