Monday, November 28, 2011

Obscure Saturday 2

I may have missed a few bla(h)g posts.  My fault really, just how it was for a busy holiday week.  So this is where I'm going with this.  Today I'm going to add a blog I should've done Saturday, and that is obscure music Saturday.  To give that everyday artist that no one really knows about a name really.  Good times.  

Last weeks obscure music Saturday would have been The Kooks.  Ahh...Indie rock at it's finest.  The Kooks actually just came out with a new Album: Junk of the Heart.  However, it's their older stuff that has made me happiest.  The band formed in Brighton, England in 2001 and has been rocking the indie scene since then.  Give them credit, they are pretty good, and at least we still have rock music.  The fact is I hate to see rock music die out.  So it's great to hear that they are still here.  So give them a listen.  It's good times.  Take a listen to the chosen song below.  You won't be disappointed.  ^___^


Enjoy everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment