Saturday, November 5, 2011

10 of 10

Celebrities, what is is about them we are so gosh darn attracted to?  Beauty, grace, talent, kindness, and oh so much more.  I don't know, we all have our celebrity crushes.  So as a fun little idea that George gave me, I would like to do a top ten of my celebrity crushes...(I know this is dumb, but it's my blog, so shove off.)

So let the games begin...

10. Jessica Biel

Ahhh...with an everlasting beauty and talent, Ms. 7th bursted onto the scene as a girl next door, however as an adult, she filled out nicely, and is known to be one of the nicest and funniest people in Hollywood, she keeps to herself, and never reveals too much about her love life.  Ms. Biel seems to be a sweetheart.  Go you...and for some odd reason, I quote Homer Simpson, "You got a butt that won't quit."  ^___^


9. Emma Stone

I got chills, they're multiplying...ughh, sorry.  Seriously, the new rising star.  We all know she does comedy well, from Superbad, to Easy A.  However with her new upcoming role as Gwen Stacy in the Amazing Spider-Man, will miss Bubbly pull it off.  Yup, she definitely has the chops for it.  In her own right, she's pretty amazing and talented.  Let's see her pull off some drama.  Go Emma Go!


8 - 6. Eisley Sisters

Kinda going to cheat here, but the next three are quasi-celebs.  The Eisley sisters, singers in an awesome band.  I don't know...I'm a sucker for girls that play instruments and sing.  You think girls get hot and bothered watching guys play a guitar...yeah, well it's the same way for me when a girl does it, I also get extremely jealous, and want to pick up my guitar more often.


5. Mya

Yup, that Mya, she sings so beautifully, I just love it. I don't know, didn't I already say up top, I like singers/songwriters, and any sort of musicians.  Mya, just seems awesome, and being nice factors into a lot of things.  Listen to her songs, they're amazing, and she does have a voice on her.  


4. Stacy Dash

I don't know about you, but I fell in love with Ms. Dash when the movie Clueless came out.  And like fine wine, she just got better with age.  At the age of 45, Stacy is still stunning to this day, acting and still being awesome, she did great in Kanye's video in "All Falls Down," she is just plain old awesome.


3. Zooey Deschanel 

Ahhh...I don't know, she's awesome.  Everything about her is chic, and she looks like the sweetest girl on earth.  I (heart) Ms. Zooey.  Adorable and offbeat, she's bubbly sweet, and soooo super talented, 500 Days of Summer, to her band She and Him.  She's just a groovy girl...I said groovy.  Nothing more I can say really, I'm gushing over here.  :D


2. Scarlett Johansson

An old school beauty, from the days of old Hollywood, she is timeless and and classic girl.  Stunning all around, and extremely talented.  My all time favorite will always be her in, "Lost in Translation."  However she does have an eclectic movie list.  She is just gorgeous and a humanitarian.  ScarJo is awesome...live with it.  



And my number one is......





1.  KINA GRANNIS


Seriously?!!  Did you not see this coming?  She's young, talented, beautiful, stunning, and amazingly nice. She takes the time out to greet all her fans, no matter how tired or busy she is.  She puts up with a lot of us and not only that she knows it.  She's all around fantastic and great.  Kina is the best, and no matter what, she's not leaving this position for me anytime soon.  Great Great Great.  I heart Kina...end of story.  I guess I can't really praise her anymore, however, I'm just saying.  She's pretty awesome.  Even after winning and MTV O Award, who does she thank for her win, us her fans.  And she claims it isn't her win but our win.  Go figure, Kina is the best.  

Seriously...unfair, she's just gorgeous



And now for your view pleasure..."In Your Arms"






No comments:

Post a Comment