Monday, February 27, 2012

What a Week

It's been a pretty hellish and busy week.  Aside from all the work, I've been adding a lot of running to this repertoire.  I don't know.  I guess I'm getting more serious about this training thing, and getting ready for the 5K.  However more of that to come.

So last week consisted of working extra hours, running more, playing the guitar, and totally not paying attention to life.  I've been looking at a lot of different aspects of things and well.  I don't know.  I'm really just trying to go with it nowadays.  That and I'm extremely tired at this time frame.  Never had I really wanted a drink in forever, however, keeping the streak alive and avoiding temptation.  Going to make it last.

So lets see, since I haven't really been on here forever what has been really the big things that have been taking up a chunk of my life.  Well, Saturday, I spent a majority of my day working in the early hours.  I then moved on to going to CT's B-Day party.  Yeah, now that's a pretty epic party.  Of course the time frame I had been given was to get there at 5, way ahead of the birthday girl.  Too bad no one told me I would be the only one there and getting to know everyone on my own.  However, like good old Wei fashion, I tried my best, and personally I think I knocked it out of the park.  So what happened?  Well, I had a blasty blast.  I think it was a great party, food was legendary, people were amazing, and the liquor was flowing.  However, been following the rules and drinking a ton less.  So I had a couple of beers and a few shots of tequila in a span of 6 or 7 hours, that made me legit to drive without any worries.  Thank goodness...however CT, not so much so.  She was pretty wastey facey I thought, and her not coming home until the next day made me think I was correct.  Nice...all in all great birthday for CT I believe.  That and she was super surprised, she deserved it.

Lets see, what have I been doing, well Paul was telling me a tree dropped in front of his house.  This is my chance to get some fire wood and make a fire with my own two hands.  I'm definitely going to get some fire wood on Wednesday.  I'm building this fire whether I like it or not.  No matches, no flint, and no lighter.  Straight up wood and tinder.  That's all I want to do it with.  Then I can say I did it, and it's coming off the bucket list..."BUCKETS!"

I've been looking at my cigar collection lately.  I want more cigars.  I don't just want more, but I'm seriously lacking in a lot of new things.  So I want a bunch more new cigars.  I'm thinking about purchasing box of Nub cigars, and a box of Camacho Pre-Embargos.  Time to make the investment.  Oh boy!  Only reason I bring up the cigars is cause I have been recently invited by Wei and his friends to go on their annual fishing trip, what a honor.  So with that in mind, I decided I would get the fellas and me a few cigars for the trip.  Man I'm looking forward to that trip.  It's going to be awesome.

Well, not much else to say boys and girls.  It's been a pretty rough week.  And I'm pretty positive I'm sleepy.  So enjoy ladies and gents, and I'll talk to you all laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment