Thursday, February 16, 2012

All we do is LIN LIN LIN!!

Lately my mind has been on this a lot.  And no not about Jeremy Lin, I don't swing that way, and I'm a Sixers fan.  However I guess where I'm going with this is that I seem to be doing more Asian-y things nowadays.  I don't know if that's technically a bad thing, but just weird for me.  I've always considered myself kind of a twinky.  Yellow on the outside, but white on the inside.  It's weird, I haven't really acted my own way.  And well, most Asian people don't like me.  I guess, cause I can't relate with them.

I don't know, I guess I don't like a lot of them as well.  I believe a ton of them are not very nice.  However, like Dave has said, every race has mean people.  I don't know, maybe cause more of them has been awfully mean to me.  Stupid jerk Asians.  Well anyway, so here I am, trying to find a good ramen joint and all I had to choose from was pho.  I'm cool with that, but what I really think, is that we need more of these kinds of places in Jersey.  However what I think can fill a book.  So until I open one of these places, I really can't say squat.  So whoever is a multimillionaire and wants to steal this idea...don't you cheating son of a gun...haha just kidding.

You know what would be neat?  Customizing cars.  I've been watching this show called Street Customs, it's about West Coast Custom's shop.  I don't know what it is, but metal cutting, fabricating, engineering, and all that good stuff that makes a car run is awesome.  I wish life could be like this.  I would love to hire all my friends, and start creating and customizing cars.  I'm watching a 1955 Ford F-100 being create customized and prepped.  And this thing is a beauty and a beast at the same time.  I kinda want one now.  Man that would be the life no?

So yeah, something about being more Asian.  I think I'm getting back into my roots.  Hahahaha...whatever, take a look at the video below.  It's awesome...watch the end.  That thing is mean...and it's an automatic.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I thought I was a 'twinkie' too but I realized that whatever is considered the 'Asian' thing to do is sorta racist. It's like saying black people eat fried chicken all the time and if they don't, they are not black. And not everyone will be nice to you, like you, etc. no matter what race or culture they are come from. That is a fact of life.

    ReplyDelete