Friday, March 2, 2012

Douchebags

You know what grinds my gears?  Douchebag people that speak so loud cause they think they are awesome.  Take this guy for instance.  Since I'm just getting finished work and I'm meeting up with a friend tonight.  I decided to go to a lovely Starbucks and wait for my friend to get off.  So as I sit down with my Americano, and began going through the normality of just sitting here getting prepared all my work progress, such as emails, Facebook (it's work to me), legal docs, and whatever else I have, I hear the guy speak loud enough to his friend, "Oh I don't want to be like those assholes that wear suits. What does my work have to deal with the way that I dress? I'll wear a shirt and tie and all...but, it's stupid."  As I looked down and noticed to myself, hmm...I just got done work, and I'm in a suit.  People if you know me, there are things about me that is just weird.  Whether I'm considered an old soul or what.  I love my suits.  Nothing fits me better than it.  They look nice, you're professional, and well it makes you feel good.  Pairing it with perfect shoes, cuff links, shirt, and tie.  Well you got an ensemble of perfection.

Second thing you should know about me.  I'm not confrontational.  Not to the 10th degree.  I usually let stuff go.  However, if you say something derogatory to either me, my family, or my friends.  I will get pissed off, I will want to kill you.  And I will attempt to break every bone in your body.  I'm a very nice gentleman.  But people that piss me off, piss me off.  I hate it, and I hate ignorant people.  So as my blood boils and I stare this bald motherfucker down, I keep telling myself.  Is it really worth it to get into a fight?  Probably not, but enough to make his shut the fuck up?  Yes definitely.  All I can do is give Mr. Jackass the ice cold glare that I've been come to known to have.  Leave, jerkoff leave.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system.  Lets try and continue on to a better and happier subject.  So my friend Dave has began his webpage.  The Beerasaurus.  It looks amazing, and I'm glad he has it up and running.  I'm really proud of him.  And this gets me one step closer to cross out another thing on my bucket list.  I can't wait to guest blog/write on his webpage.  It's going to be amazing.  Dave is a genius, and what's more, he has gotten everyone involved.  I love the kid.  If you want to check out his site, here it is. http://thebeerasaurus.com/  It's pretty legendary.

Well everyone, it's the weekend.  You should be doing something extraordinary and fun.  Live life people, that's what today should be about.  As for me unfortunately, I'll be working my butt off, with a little playing in between.  Mom's birthday, and Wei T. and Tina home.  Gonna be fun.  Should be.  Well that's all for today folks, have an awesome weekend, and stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment