Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Ahhh...good old thirsty Thursday.  And in honor of one of my favorite past times, I'm going to name my top 10 favorite drinks.  If you know me, this is going to be quite simple.  If you don't, well then enjoy the list, enjoy the ride, and hell, go out there and get a drink.  You deserve one of these tasty beverages.

10.  Rum and Coke


Seriously are we arguing about a classic here?  This is one of the first drinks you ever had as a legalized adult...admit it.  
9.  T&T


What beats a Tanqueray and Tonic and a warm summer day?  Not much really, it's just the right drink for that summertime blues.  Goes well with dinner, and just the right refreshing cocktail when out with guys and gals.  Try it this summer, you won't be disappointed.

8.  Jägermeister

Seriously, just looking at it and I can taste college.  Sometimes you just gotta bring those days back you know.

7.  7&7


Ahhh yess, my social drink of choice.  To me there is nothing better when you're at a club or lounge and you have this drink in your hand.  It's like you're Cool Joe Smooth.  Nothing goes wrong, and you have an all time high with your swagger.  Smmmooooottthhh...

6.  Guinness


I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do, I make sure it's a Guinness...like chocolate milk.  That's all Guinness has ever reminded me of.  Good times.

5.  Godfathers


Guys night out?  Try one of these bad boys.  Godfathers, two part scotch, one part amaretto.  Lets get the party started, you're the guy with the funny stories and the greatest jokes.  This drink belongs in your hand. Enjoy.  

4. Vodka Redbull


It's the drink that will kill you the fast.  An accelerant and a depressant...I'm pretty sure your heart is saying fuck you to you every time you drink one.  But your stomach and mouth loves the taste.  Drink up boy-o!  This one is on the house.  

3. Dom Perignon Rose 



They say you drink champagne on times when you need to celebrate.  And I agree.  Since I technically can't afford a bottle of Ace yet.  A nice bottle of Dom is always spectacular.  Not your everyday drink, or even your every other month drink.  But a drink to have when you need to pop a bottle.  

2.  Manhattan


Tell me, what's your favorite aperitif after a steak dinner?  Mine is a Manhattan.  Made with Makers and a citrus twist, most of the time lemon.  It's the perfect after dinner delight.  Delectable.  If you like your liquor strong, then a Manhattan is for you.  

and my number one drink is...
|
|
|
|
|
V

1. The Perfect Pour (Johnnie Walker Blue Label)


My favorite drink of all time.  I die happy with one of these in my hands.  I love scotch, and I love the the mix blend.  It's just what it is.  Try it, it's smooth, no burn and no discomfort.  Every ounce of it.  

Well, these are my drink du jours.  As you may or may have not noticed, most of my drinks are only 2 ingredients.  So it's not that difficult to try these drinks.  Enjoy everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment