Saturday, February 11, 2012

And BOOM Goes the Dynamite

So what a night.  Sushi with my boy Brandon, and a drink and cigar at a new cigar lounge.  Place was epic.  Honestly, my goal in life is to have a cigar bar just like this.  Amazing good times honestly.  I got to smoke in doors, watch that game, and enjoy a very large snifter of scotch.  Nothing has beaten tonight so far.  Amazing evening honestly.

So anyway,  me and Brandon head out to get some sushi, and we get stuck on 95 on the way to go to this cigar joint.  Not much else I can say, but I can't stop raving about this place.  However, when people stop by talk to you for minutes on end, and shooting the shit so easily.  Well I can't complain.  These people are good, and they take care of you so well.  Not only that...a free cigar lighter doesn't hurt.  A nice butane lighter is epic.

What else, well, the Sixers lost, so that's not good.  This of course make me sad.  But Chris Paul is a star, and he's good.  I wished Lou Williams was able to get a shot off, that would have been awesome.  However, what are you going to do? It's a tough loss, but there will be more, and they are good.  So I'm not too worried.  Oh, and yeah, I guess Jeremy Lin is pretty good.  He's a player, and seeing him getting one over Kobe, well it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment