Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog blog blog

Well, I've decided I need to do more with this 5k training.  Running stinks, and it's not one of my favorite things.  However, I'm doing it, and trying my best.  Yesterday I wanted to add to my repertoire so I began hitting the bag again.  What I didn't realize was that my fist were bleeding under the wraps.  Now that makes me feel good.  Like I'm really working hard.

Anywhoo, I'm thinking lately I gotta take more risk.  I'm not a huge risk taker, but they say, no risk no rewards right.  I don't know what's that next big thing in my life.  I feel like I'm still at sea just drifting around in a sea of nowhere.  I don't know, I don't want that feeling of nothing.  I wrote about things on my bucket list, and I feel like something has to change for the better.  I just don't know what yet.  Keep looking, and keep searching.  That's all I can do I think.  

So today during my guitar lessons, I've finally learned the strumming pattern that I have been trying to master.  I think I finally got something going, and it feels right.  It's weird, because I've been trying to add lyrics while I strum the guitar, and I've realized how difficult it is.  I don't know how Kina or John Mayer, or any singer does it.  Why is it so difficult to do?  I don't understand it sometimes, but fighting through the pain, and watching my fingers get raw and all callusy.  I know it's not a word...but it is in Wei's world.  And boom goes the dynamite.  

Last thing, I haven't done a top 50 car update in a while, and I want to add another to the list.  So here's number 47.  93 Nissan 240sx or in Japan...the S13.  Old school Nissan that I love, it has one of the sleeker and sleeper style that I love.  No one ever suspects the car to be pushed the way it can.  And it's just oh so lovely.  Enjoy the video ladies and gents.  It's pretty legendary.


No comments:

Post a Comment