Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's the gun deal?

For the longest time, I have contemplated getting a gun license.  Okay, seriously.  I haven't contemplated, I've wanted one for years now.  I even applied, but I don't think I've been doing them correctly.  And now, as I read the gun laws and the whole entire permit process again, there is a possibility of me getting in trouble if I do it incorrectly.  However, I don't care.  I want one.  Now this is where it gets kinda tricky.  Now most of my friends are gun loving folk.  Actually, they all hate the idea that I get one.  I don't see the reason why behind it, however they are allowed to have their opinions so I let them.  However, there are 3 main reasons why I want, nay need a gun.  And I will go down that list right about...now!

Okay first main reason why I would love to have a gun, is for the obvious reason, protection.  Now the question is, "Wei, who in their right mind is going to attack you?"  Well seriously, I've lived a pretty long life now, not that I've made enemies or anything, but you never know.  Burglar, intruders, all of those things.  I think the simple idea is that since one of my neighbors have been tied up, and forced into a hostage situation.  Scary really, extremely scary.   I just want to have something to be able to protect my family.  Maybe owning a firearm would and could be that thing to protect us.

Number two, hobby.  I've played games all my life, and I've seen hunters and gun enthusiast talk about their toys.  I don't know.  It seems like an awesome hobby.  Going to the gun range on the weekend.  Shooting your pistols.  Talk of the town really.  I just think it's a cool thing.  Guns are cool...why wouldn't they be.  We use them when we're shooting down fake terrorist in Call of Duty and Battlefield, so why wouldn't I be interested in things I use when I play my games.  It just seems cool.

And last but not least.  Let's be serious people.  I want a gun for one main reason, and one main reason only.  I want you all to read this carefully, and repeat it after you get done reading it.  Zombie Apocalypse. One more time...I know you're reading it.  Z-O-M-B-I-E A-P-O-C-A-L-Y-P-S-E  Yup, that's why I need one.  You may not believe it now, or even 20 years from now.  However, I know there is someone out there dumb enough to create a virus/gene to resurrect the dead.  I.e. those ants that they have that are able to come back to life after death.  Yup, one of those things.  What do you think the next step is?  Undead super soldiers, yeah that's what's next.  So like George said, guns will be freely available everywhere.  However, guess what?  People that already own guns, well we would have the advantage.  I think it's correct, George is right, and he's smart.  I need a gun license, and I need one now.  Oh boy.

Yup, that's what I worry about.  So you know.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment