Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Top 50

Last week on my grind my gears, I complained about how disturbed I was about the whole, "Fast and the Furious," scene.  Well Wednesdays will now be known as Top 50 cars Wei has always wanted!  Yup, Wednesday are now going to be known as Top 50 Wednesdays.  

So tonight begins it.  My first car chosen on my top 50 list, is a vehicle I have loved since the day I saw it.  Sometimes I still think about driving it, and the rush I would have cruising around town with it.  It was a dream then...however not so much so now.  That car is the 2004 Pontiac GTO.  Ah, American muscle.  Yes, it's a great car.  I'm looking back on the list I made in 2004...and I'm realizing to myself.  I put this on my top 50 list back in the day.  Will I modify it?  Possibly, however for now, I think I'm leaving it on here. It was a great car, and now, we don't even have Pontiacs anymore.  So yeah...it's staying on here.  Here's to you GTO...here's to you.  

Okay first, not my car.  And secondly, this may or may not be a 04...so you know.  Enjoy the vid.  It's awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment