Sunday, December 25, 2011

Obscure Music Saturday

Something fun and something festive for this holiday weekend.  So this weeks obscure music artist of the week is...Pink Martini.  Yes, Pink Martini.  Who is Pink Martini?  Well, from what I know of they are a 12 musician orchestra band which has a multi-lingual section that travel to Europe, Asia, Middle East, Northern Africa, and Australia.  So basically they are a big band group.  Fun little songs, and fun little ditties.  I enjoy their music very much.  I heard them for the first time in the movie Shanghai Kiss, and since then I've been hooked.  Lilly is one of my favorite song, I've been listening to Pink Martini since then, awesome.  So take a listen, it's pretty cool.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, you listened to someone other than the girl you stalk? Is Wei's heart changing? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...yeah that's not happening. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought u were gonna be a "changed man" for 2012? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...not that changed. I still <3 Kina...see she even makes me do those heart symbols.

    ReplyDelete