Monday, December 19, 2011

Grind My Gears

Today, I'm going to speak of a serious topic.  It's a little controversial, and well, it's a little fucked up.  I'm going to curse a little cause well.  I'm mad.  However, this is what grinds my gear on this Monday.  And what grind my gears today?  Well that today folks...is fuckers being racist.


I have an awesome friend on Facebook.  She's a great person, and one of her statuses today was, "Why does China get to have a town in every city of the world?"  I agree.  Why do the Chinese get to have one of their towns in every city of the world?  However, this isn't what ticks me off.  It's what one of her idiot friend preaches.  A pure douche bag...here, I'll give a taste of what he wrote, and it is an exact quote...


"Cause that's the white man putting it in ur face how much he hate black people, black people been over here since forever, and don't even own part of a town, but as soon as that slang eye big apple head Chinese man get here he get a store in china town."


And about 45 minutes later he adds...


"The white man (devil) keeps showing us he hate blacks, Hispanics, and native Indians who make fried chicken better than black people, but we got to go to the Arabs for it, who make rice better than our Hispanic people, yet we got to go to the Chinese for rice, these other nations half way can't even speak English and the white man set them up to own businesses."


Awesome, I love that bigotry is still alive and well today.  You preach that you've been here forever, however what you don't know is that you only look at your own history.  Look at it as a whole would you?  You weren't the only ones that were forced over here you racist fuck, we all have gone through hardships, what makes your shit don't stink you fuck?  What makes you so special.  You are honestly no better than those so called white man.  This is a land of opportunity, you think everything was handed to us?  Wow, you're a fucking moron, we worked, and just didn't complain about shit.  Yet all you can do is continue to hate.  It's a good thing Mr. Kings word still hasn't hit anywhere in your brain.  By frankly, it must be that thick as shit skull of yours.  I forgot how great you are, you must be better than everyone else.  And when I say you.  I mean just you.  Cause, by frankly, I think black people are awesome, it's your bigotry ass that I hate.  
Oh and yeah, I'm sorry for stealing all your rice.  I'm sorry that, the Chinese are some of the main consumers of the product.  I'm sorry that we eat to live, and not live to eat.  It is honestly not out of choice, but out of necessity, you fucking jackass.  God this pissed me off today.  Seriously, before I get flagged for the use of obscenities I'm just going to stop.  Honestly, I was contemplating on whether or not I should write this jackasses name or not, but I decided against it.  I let this bigot continue to be a bigot.  I'll let him think that god only created his race only and not any other race. I'll let him believe that the US of A was only made for him, and if it was up to him, he wouldn't need any of our cultural influence.  Good job jackass...hope you have a great time in your imaginary USA.  Fucker.  


Racism is still alive...they just be concealing it. - Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment