Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Real Deal

Well...it has been forever since I've written a real "Bla(h)g," post.  Lets get to it shall we?  So what have the past few weeks have been like for me?  Well honestly, I've just been living it.  No stress, no nothing really.  No fuss, no muss.  I've just been trying to have a good time honestly, and I think it's been pretty good so far.  I've been planning for my future Italy trip next year.  I've been looking at new jobs for myself, and well, I've also been looking at new cars as well.  I don't know, I've been planning and thinking about a shit ton of stuff and I realized...I need to win the lottery.  Haha, okay seriously, I don't need to win the lottery, however it would be nice.  Seriously?  Who wouldn't want to win.

Lately I've been going down this path where I have been kinda not worrying about the opposite sex lately. However, I see Ant and Jay getting new lady friends, and well...I feel like that odd guy out now.  Weird really.  Well no, not really.  I'm actually turning about to be the Barney of the group.  Yes, that Barney from, "How I met Your Mother," I think I like it actually.  It's kinda fun.  I get to do whatever I want, and say whatever I want to say.  However, I'm passing on the womanizing part...maybe I should become a womanizer next.  Haavvvvveeee you met me?  Stupid Wei...very stupid, but very funny.

Anyway, I'm very proud of my boys, it seems like they are finally growing up, well everyone is growing up.  However, it's the next progression in steps I guess.  I guess sometimes I fear the change.  However, this was meant to be.  I think I talked to Dave about this about a year or two ago.  Thinks were bound to be different sooner or later.  Well the later finally became sooner.  I guess it's time to roll with it.

So, anyway, the new year is almost upon us, I'm looking forward to our NYE party.  Yeah, definitely dressing up this year.  Awesome, shirt with a purple tie.  I like it.  So yup, folks, you really haven't been missing much lately.  I have been living it really.  Playing the guitar, watching t.v., learning Italian, and saying that I have been living a truly blessed life.  I don't know what the future entails.  But so far so good...no?  :D


Enjoying an evening with Kina's music...well even if it is a cover.  Kina is awesome...I wonder if she'll win a grammy...she should.

No comments:

Post a Comment