Monday, December 19, 2011

Sunday Funday

Guess what?  Today was epic.  Dim sum, Macy's Christmas show, PJs for the game.  Fun, fun, fun and super good times.  Sorry I fell asleep yesterday typing this...I know I know.  It's bad.  Anyway.  So we did a whole bunch of stuff yesterday, and I gotta admit.  Tricia is a great girl.  Good for you Ant, I hope your happy bud.  Live it up my friend.

So anyway, the day starts off with dim sum, grabbing a quick bite to eat, and watching new people eat.  It's hilarious.  I always enjoy the nuances of newbies trying out new foods for the first time.  Hahaha, it's priceless to me.  First they smell it, take little bites out of it, and either say yeah this is the shit...or ugh...this taste like shit.  That's where it goes.  Priceless...

Afterwards, me and the gang head off to the Reading Terminal, btw...the gang consisted of Daniel, Anthony, Tricia, and I.  Fun little journey, anyway, the Reading Terminal.  I don't know about you, but man I love this place, between getting coffee and walking around all the food.  Don't go into the place stuffed, you should and at least gotta try something there.  It's awesome, most of the time it's Dinics for me. Their roast pork sandwich is amazing, and when you get a chance...grab a long hot.  Spicy, but it gives your sandwich a nice little kick.  Amazing.  Oh...and I saw the cutest hipster girl working at the coffee shop, too bad me and Dan both thought of the same thing.  Ugh...I let that one pass by.  Shucks... :p

Next portion of the trip?  Macy's Christmas stuff...meh, it was pretty cool I guess...that and the hour line we stood in to see Charles Dicken's town.  Dan, I'm saying it right here.  Not worth it.  Totally not worth it.  After all of that and a little of Christmas shopping, we headed out for a little Eagles watching.

PJs was where it was at, man we gave the JETS a beating, but what are you going to do, they played awful, and the Eagles pounced on them.  I don't know, you root for your team till the very end, but I have a strong feeling the Eagles aren't making the playoffs this year.  You never know, honestly, I just don't think they deserve it.  They played like poo the entire year, we are a very young and talented team, we should do better than what we did.  However, like I said...we shall see.

Lastly, I just wanna give Anthony's girl a shout-out one more time.  She's funny, fun, kind, and very charismatic.  She's perfect for Anthony, and even though she's approximately 5 to 6 years younger, Anthony, even though not physically the same age, mentally she is.  Welcome to our group Tricia, I hope Ant brings you by to hangout every once in a while.  Oh, and Ant, if you're reading this.  Tell Daniel to come out more often, that kid is fun as heck.  Good times...good times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment