Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This Time of Year


Well for me Saturday is the big day, supposedly a foodie tour and shooting guns.  I don't know how this is going to work out, and well there are a few places I want to hit, not too much.  I think I'm sold on 3 or 4 places.  So Dave if you're reading this here it is.

1. A Salt and Battery

Mainly known for their fish and chips, definitely want to hit up this joint.  Dn't worry guys, they have fried chunks of chicken...and get this battered sausage.  So we're all in good shape here, and hell, if you don't like that, let's try the fried candy bar.  Sounds yummy... located at 112 Greenwich Ave.  Let's definitely do this one.

2. Food Gallery 32

I know, I know, it's Korean...but the best part about this is that it's great for big groups like us.  And I saw Korean blood sausage, and well.  That looks extremely appetizing to me.  I say we check this place out.  It's different, and well familiar to some at the same time.  I think this is a place you guys might enjoy.  Located at 11 W. 32nd Street

3.  Chelsea Market

Seriously why wouldn't I want to come here.  Please take me here, another great place for big groups...and well it looks amazing.  I love to try different things here, why wouldn't I.  Besides, Steffie keeps talking about this place, and I need to visit here sooner or later.  Yay, Chelsea.

4.  Marlow & Sons

Been talking and wanting to go to this place for a long time.  It's located in Brooklyn.  81 BROADWAY WILLIAMSBURG BROOKLYN, NY 11249 to be exact.  I hate to do this, but we might need to contact Sarah for big groups/reservations.  If you guys don't want to do this.  That's cool. We can always do something else.  Shooting GunsNJ Firearms Academy is the best place I see so far, opened from 9-5, I would love to hit this place up before our foodie tour.  That would be cool to do.  Let me know if this sounds interesting enough, then we can hit this place first.  Wooo!!  Guns!!  Oh, it's in Jersey...soooo...yeah you know.  

I don't know how to fix the highlighted portion, why doesn't this stupid blog offer a clear highlight...fail blogspot...fail.  





No comments:

Post a Comment