Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello Ms. Sandy

Hurricane Sandy, oh how I hate thee.  Well technically just cause of all the damage you have caused, you battered my AC, you battered my friends' shore houses, and you aren't the kindest of all things.  Especially since I had to run outside today in your wrath to get my stupid sump pump hose away from my house.  Anyway, it's crazy out, the WTC is flooded, and well...I have to head into work tomorrow by 10...not 11, not 12, however 10 a.m., and for what, all State Offices are closed, so I just don't get why we would have to go to work...even my old job is closed tomorrow...man this stinks.  That's life for you though...oh well.  

I've been working on this BP of mine, and I'm getting to the last few months before the new year.  I'm very excited about that.  I'm almost beginning my next journey of my life.  So before all that begins, I want to slow down things just a little bit.  I want to have the best time I can with my friends, I want to do things that I won't be able to do when I'm busy.  Well, we'll find out.  A few more months, and more searching must be committed.  Let's go Wei.

Well...I hate the thought, but I gotta go to bed, and call it a night tonight.  Just wanted to say one thing, don't lose faith people, don't be discourage, live life to the fullest, live everyday like it's the last.  You gotta push to survive, you have to make it through, and it's only you that will decide that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment