Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 in one Day?

Seriously am I writing a third blog?  Maybe, I'm actually all amped from this caffeine.  Stupid Americano.  Anyway, lately I've been having cravings of certain food, and slowly as my birthday heads near this food tour is becoming more and more enticing.  However, it's not just the foodie tour that I'm looking forward to.  I'm also getting pretty excited about getting my gun license and start shooting guns as well.  I'm slowly becoming a gun nut.  So here are my top 5 firearms that I'm looking to get in the near future for this zombie apocalypse.  I'm probably going to get pictures later when I'm out of Starbucks...I don't know.  Am I going to get put on the grid cause I like guns now?  I hope not.  I just want it for protection, and I have the right to bear arms correct?  Yeah, of course I do.  I'm most likely only going to get two though, so don't worry government, you still don't have to watch me.  I'm not starting a cult or anything, so everyone just chill.  Anyway, on to the list...

1. Glock 22



This is the handgun I'm looking to purchase.  Most likely my first purchase.  Running in the $500-$600 range, not too bad, however I will definitely be adding a tactical light and laser for an additional $250.  It's not a sure shot, and .40 is a pretty big bullet.  So I'm excited that this will be my first purchase, and a learning gun.    

2. AR15



Definitely my second purchase...I've been advised this is a zombie stopper, and because the bullets are easy to get, this is the gun you want to have as well.  So this is a great buy I hear.  Definitely looking into this as my second purchase.  I hear the scope is more expensive than the gun, but definitely well worth it and a better shot compared to the iron sights.

3. Mossberg 500 Tactical Shotgun


They say the shotgun is not the best weapon against a horde of zombies, but I figure if I at least have this shotgun with other weapons then it should do the job.  I still feel safe if this was my last resort.  Cause what, a shotgun is better than no gun right?  And I'll definitely feel safe with the Mossberg 500 Persuader tactical gun.  BOOM!  HEADSHOT!

4.  FN PS90


Ahhh...the P90, yes it reminds me of Counter-Strike, it also reminds me that if I had enough money, this would be another great purchase.  Ammo is not the easiest to find, but the tactical use, and small recoil makes this a gun of choice for a zombie apocalypse...and seriously, why wouldn't you want one to shoot if you had to protect your family and friends?  

5. Beretta 92fs


Only reason why I want one, they're pretty and I used this gun a ton in the Uncharted series.  It's the only reason, that's it folks...that is it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment