Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Next Season Begins...

Yup, that's right.  Fantasy baseball.  I'm that guy.  No actually I'm not that guy.  I'm the guy that makes my research happen the day of the draft, the guy that freaks out when I have only 10 seconds left, the guy that has no clue what he's doing, but has awesome friends the let him play for the last three years.  I'm the guy that prays that he can hold his own and make it competitive.

Last year I got lucky beating out Mr. Dave, Jr.  Me and my Cliff Lee taking it in with a complete game last year.  I don't know how I got away with it.  But the baseball gods were smiling on me that week.  Ending up in second is a great feeling, and this year I hope I can try and just be competitive once again.  However, what I look forward to the most.

WARROOM!  We sit together, get the laptops up and running, and choose our players.  It's a great time, I just like the atmosphere in the room.  I love my friends so much.  No matter who wins or what happens, it's always just a good time.  So to my buds, lets have another great season.  It's going to be awesome.

And for everyone else out there that's playing fantasy, have fun, and remember.  It's just a friendly game/competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment