Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cigarfest and Drinking

This past weekend was excellent.  I had a great time at Cigarfest 2013, I've had some drunken escapades on Saturday night, and well.  It was just plain old exciting.  I have no complaints really.  It was just an exciting time, I loved every minute of it.  I don't do this enough, and honestly, it makes me sad that I'm not doing it enough.  Instead, it's work that's killing me most.  However lets discuss that a little later.  

So Cigarfest right?  Well that day began pretty early.  Brandon drove, and we started our drive up to Split Rock, PA.  Now if you don't know, Split Rock is located in the Poconos, and yes, it was quite a drive.  First of let's just say this, the Schuylkill sucks.  Never once is there no traffic on there.  Secondly, I had to look up Schuylkill to spell.  I had no idea how to spell.  It's insane how to spell this jib.  Anyway, me and Brandon were definitely sitting in the car for a good 4 and 1/2 hours.  That's okay, it was still a fun run, and it was definitely worth it.  

When we get to Split Rock, I notice one thing, that fragrant, epic waft of cigar smell.  That amazing, chocolately, woody, sweet and fragrant smell.  It's just amazing, and if you're a cigar lover, I will tell you this right now.  If you didn't make this festival, well, you honestly just missed out.  It has to be one of the most amazing places on earth.  I've never thought I would see so many boutique cigars in one place.  However I did, and Cigarfest 2013 was well worth it.  Very well worth it, from the shirt, to the draft glass, to the ash tray.  It is just plain old amazing.  I find it harder and harder to keep smoking cigars, but when I go to events like this.  It puts a smile on my face, and I continue to enjoy a good stick.  Well worth it. 

Saturday marked a comeback for old school Wei.  Listen folks, I wasn't planning on bringing him back, however I blame Steffie.  Pushing me since it was her birthday.  I don't really remember too much.  However after the 3rd shot taken, it was enough to start the black out effect.  Well, as we know, it has all gone by, and well.  Here we are.  

This is an odd idea, however I was thinking during my drunken stupor the other night, and well.  I'm realizing, I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.  I've hit that point...I'm at a quarter life crisis.  I'm trying to stay and cling on to my youth, and I'm doing it wrong?  I'm scared, but it's true.  It's the way I'm thinking.  What do I want?  A god damn Subaru WRX STi.  That's my next car.  Is it smart, no.  However this is what I'm doing.  I'm doing this with my life...I'm fucking depressed.  I guess...to be continued.  


No comments:

Post a Comment