Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm not a Hipster, I Just Play One on TV

I'm not one who always been on the fashion end.  I grew up with three sisters, but I never grew up with a specific style.  I've always been one to mash things together.  I always wore what I like, and well, I'm at that step again.  However I'm pretty positive I'm going to be made fun of by my friends.  Oh well, it goes with the territory, and I've always accepted that. 

Anywhoo, I've got an awesome new navy blue cardigan.  That thing is awesome looking, and I'm pretty happy about it it.  I guess it goes with the dark rim glasses and the new pair of jeans I brought...and here is where I'm going to hear it.  You hipster wannabe.  *Sigh*  I like the culture of it, so I guess that's where I'm at now.  Oh well, I don't know what else to say.  It is what it is.  So with that, let's take a look at the list of what people call the hipster culture.

10.  The Glasses

Yup, I got a pair of these.  Of course I do, I need glasses, and I need to see, so that's what's going to happen.  However, I can't lie, I always enjoyed my old pair of glasses, but these glasses are awesome, cause 1.  I can see, and 2.  They haven't broken on me yet.  Score for the these guys.  

9.  The Cardigan


Look when you where a cardigan you are either a hipster or an old Mr. Rogers type guy.  Does the everyday man get to where the cardigan?  I don't know but I think they can.  I'm going to attempt it.  So why aren't you?  Hell even Jigga has as well.
|
|
|
|
V
HOVA!

8.  The Jeans


Yeah...no, I can't wear jeans this skinny.  Maybe a slim/skinny jeans, but not super skinny.  Just not doable.  I don't even think they look comfortable, oy!

7.  Shoes


I only own maybe 3 of these shoes...I'll wear my Chucks to the end of time.  Wearing Chucks since forever.  Oh, and Roos...if I can hide stuff...pretty much epic.  

6.  Vinyls


I listen to vinyl, because music sounds entirely different on vinyl.  It sounds amazing really, but don't get me wrong, I also love my mp3s.  Oh geez, I just love music in general. 

5.  Record Player


See No. 4.  Need I say more...?

3.  Printed T's


Funky, fresh, funny, that's what these tees are about, and Threadless makes some of the best Printed T's.  I would know, that's half my wardrobe.  ^____^

2.  Moustaches/Robots

I'm sorry, I hate the mustache thing that hipster chicks do, as a man that can't grow an epic stache or beard, it makes me furious, and owning this mug is the only thing that can represent a stache for me.  Hipster chicks shouldn't make these stupid staches, cause like I said...I can't.  Dammit.  As for robots, they're awesome, sad or happy, or even demented and wanting to kill us.  They're pretty cool...for now.

1.  Attitude

I don't have a picture of an attitude, all I know is that the culture is growing, people of Wilmington and Portland are coming out of the wood works and they are all over the place.  Maybe it's time for change, or maybe not...hahaha



Something a little new from Kina and friends.  I like.






No comments:

Post a Comment