Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Beginning, New Drinks, New Everything

Well, not new everything.  Kinda new...I kinda want to take a loan out and just start a grease truck.  Maybe a fancy one, maybe something.  I don't know.  I want a new something.  This thing I call a job is not a career.  It's just a means to an end at the moment.  I just trying to find my way I guess.  There's more to this right...tell me there's more to this.

So last words.  I've been thinking about this for a while.  Lets say you weren't here tomorrow, what would you tell your love ones?  What would be your last words to them?  I don't know, I figure I would say something great and dramatic, and something epic.  However, what if it wasn't?  Would I still seem like the dreamer, the believer, the life seeker?  I want to be this philosophical mumbo jumbo guy, however I feel like I'm going to be the guy that ends up saying stuff like, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing."  Shit like that right?

Lot of family coming to visit today.  I like that.  I've been having this contemplated thought on my mind.  Thinking last year things had to change, and again this year I'm seeking that same change, I don't know where I'm head, I feel like i'm on this dark and snowy road, and I can't see anything in front of me.  However I know I gotta keep peering into that Snowy dark road with my headlights on.  There's something on that other end of that tunnel.  There's something right?  There has to be.

Well I've been listening to a ton of Garfunkel and Oates lately.  They are pretty fucking hilarious.  Take a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment