Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Fell in Love With...the Bartender

There's this infatuation, I don't know what it is.  Maybe it's that nurture feeling that someone is serving me drinks, or I don't know, maybe cause they're just really hot.  I don't know, those girls are tricky and deviant.  Son of a bitch.  I think my infatuation with bartenders must have started when I was in college and went to one of my favorite bars growing up.  How should you say this?  It was basically hot girl olympics in there. Crazy!  As I grew older, the bartenders got hotter and hotter.  It was awesome, and now as I am adult, things have changed, but the bartenders that serve my drinks are still hot and awesome.

So how do you get the magical holy grail?  I've always wanted to go after the hot chick serving my drink, and now that my infatuation has kicked in full force.  I just want to go back to the Northern Liberties in Philly and see the girl in yellow once again.  I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, but I think we're going back tomorrow.  So let's make this happen huh?  I don't know, I guess I'll do what I'll have to do.  Come on hipster chick, lets have dinner huh?  

Well it's been hellish these last few weeks, I've been working so much and basically lost our team lead.  I don't know what else is going on, it just sucks at work lately, and well, I really need a change of pace.  I'm sick of this, I'm sick of this pace of life, and all this work that we're getting.  I'm sick that this is what has it all come down to.  I've finished a menu, and now it's time to refine it, and after that, it's time to go to the bank and request that loan.  I need to move on, last year I had that problem where I wanted change in life, and this year, I'm asking for that once again.  However I'm asking for a bigger change, it's time to move on from all of this.  

So yup, lots of things to look forward too.  Tomorrow hipster chick, and near future, loan and restaurant.  Lets do this future Wei, lets do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment