Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meh...it is What it is

Soooo...a few days ago I wrote something on hipsters.  Namely the hipster chicks, and because of that my blog has blown up.  It really has become an infatuation hasn't it.  Yup it has, and now, my goal is to find a hipster chick and interview her.  I gotta hear her end, see the infatuation continues with them.  Come on Wednesday, Georgie is going to take me someplace special.  Times up, lets do this shit...

Anywhoo, this was a great weekend, I think my favorite part has to be the BBQ sampling this week.  And definitely voting for my favorites were awesome.  I'm a sucker for good BBQ, and some of these dishes were awesome.  We had one set of ribs that tasted very similar to my ribs.  This put a smile on my face, just knowing the simple fact that I can do something along the lines of these non-amateur cooks.  I can do this, I can become a great griller/chef/cook.  Whatever you want to call it, I can do it, I can put a combination of foods together.  I'm a foodie, and yeah, I love it.

Phillies status, not doing so good, however good win today.  I wish Cliff Lee can get a win.  However what are you going to do.  Fantasy is not going so swimmingly this year, but I'm still trying.  So we'll see what happens new year.  I feel like the Phillies this year, no matter how hard I try, the setbacks keep piling.  May have to call it in for this year, but still going to keep trying.  Still going to keep trying.

You know what's another infatuation of mine...cougars.  That's all I got.

Well, it's coming to that time, and well, I'm just plain old tired.  Night everyone, be good, and live life everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment