Sunday, August 19, 2012

Don't Take Advantage...

You know that cliche where you are suppose to take life by the horn, and live each day as if it is your last, and to not take advantage of the people that surround you?  Here's the thing folks, we had a really big scare last week in my family.  My dad had a stroke scare, and well it was a scary and not very appealing to me.  Well I guess it's not appealing to anyone.  However, I guess this is where the cliche comes in.  If you don't talk to your parents or you're not in any way in contact with someone you love.  Forgive and forget, hug your parents, do all that crazy stuff, cause life is way too short.  If not, you're going to truly regret it, and it'll be quite devastating.

So with that in mind, been trying to make healthy meals for our family.  Deciding on spaghetti squash and chicken.  So with that, here we are.  Living life, and trying to make sure the fam stays healthy.  With that in mind, recipes would be good, and finding it is coming along swimmingly.

So it's short tonight, and I don't know.  I'm just watching over my father this week, and I don't know what else to say really.  Live life people, and don't leave it with any regrets.  Love the ones you care.  Cause it can all disappear in an instance.

Night y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment