Sunday, June 17, 2012

This bloggie-ma-jig

So yeah, I've been missing on this thing right?  Hahaha, funny story.  George got me into this game, you may have heard of it, it's called Battle Field 3.  Anywhoo, I've been quite enamored with it, okay more addicted to it.  I'm trying to ween off of it, but it doesn't seem to be working.  However with that being the case.  I have been away for a while.  Things have been on my mind, and well, shoot, things have been happening.  As you may or may not know, the last big ticket thing was Ohio/Kentucky.  Great times.  So what else has been going on in my world?  Well...let's get into it. 

First and foremost.  Happy Father's Day to all those dads out there.  Good for you guys out there being the best you can be.  Now, as you may or may not know.  I've been away for BF3 reasons, and well, I've also been training for 5K.  Here it is...today was the 5K.  Here's to you Mr. Gary Papa, lets fight prostate cancer.  Anyway, so I ran a 5k today...kinda.

Let me explain.  As I left my home this morning, well dressed in my running gear.  I had this deep nervous feeling, something about this thing I was finally going to accomplish this year.  Well.  I did it.  I finally did it...sorta.  Okay, so as I approached the tent for my 5k, I noticed that I didn't have a number.  I realized that I had to go look it up on the registration board.  So I did got my number and walked back.  What I didn't know was that I must have signed up for the walking part of the 5k...WHAT THE F*CK!!  I didn't want a non-timed walk.  I didn't sign up for a walk, I signed up for a run!  I asked the kind volunteer...I think there's a mistake, I think I should be running, and need one of those white number dealies?  She replies with, "Nope, you're 5385, you're walking."  Hmm...and the predicament begins.  I asked how can I get a runners registration since I want to run...only way...re-register.  Since no CCs are allowed, I'm shit out of luck.  I do my best hold my head proud...and attempt to run the walking path.  Getting my balls broken each and every step of the way.  *Sigh*  This is my life, sometimes it's just the world laughing at me...and all I can do is laugh at myself.  Cause if don't, well...I probably really cynical by now.  So in a nutshell...I kinda did a 5k...just not one that I was expecting.  Here's the thing, I'm promising myself another 5k.  I'm doing it this fall...and I'm going to run and complete it like said.  I'm pretty sure I ran a 32 minute 5k.  But this time...I want proof of it.  So let's get ready to do this jib again.  

Just re-watched the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight...not that I'm a huge boxing fanatic.  However I'm pretty sure this sport is rigged.  The guy completely dominated 10 of the 12 rounds, and from the statistics and all the punches he landed.  You an clearly see Pac-Man winning the damn thing.  It's a sad day for the sport.  Whether you watch or not, if the sport is rigged, I may as well continue to watch the WWF...yea, it's the WWF, not the WWE.  Hope Pacquiao fights him again, and this time definitely rips him apart.  

So what else has been going on in Wei's world?  Not much, my brain has been on empty lately, I've been thinking about a few things.  Can't say yet.  However, I don't know.  I guess I feel kinda empty.  Something is missing in my life.  Don't know what it is.  But, I feel like I'm not making the most of it.  Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm not happy, it's just, I don't know.  It'll be fine...it has to be right?  Of course it does.  Of course it does.  Oh, and another thing...I suck at fantasy baseball this year...*sigh* not my year.  Pujols was a bad signing, no one is swinging, and my pitching is terrible.  Cliff Lee still hasn't gotten me a win, and everyone else is just getting by for me.  How can Fat Joe have a better record than Lee...sad sad day.  




When I hear this song, this is how I think about the future.  I have no idea where I'm going, I don't know what's going to happen, however the people I love most will be with me forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment