Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just When I thought I was Out...

They pull me back in...

The last 48 hours have been demanding, grueling, and quite depressing.  Just as I thought my summer of freedom was about to begin, with big changes happening and whatever and what not.  I'm still right back at square one it seems.  Well, ironically enough to me it seems.  You see yesterday was not the best day for some of my dear friends.  I watched a lot of people cry and I watched a lot of people look down and disappointed.  However one thing did not change...I survived to see another day.  I don't know how it keeps happening, however I just keep busting my butt, and keep on keeping on.

So to my fallen comrades, don't think too hard on it, there are bigger and better things to come.  By frankly, I wish I could be in some of your shoes, however for now, until the job is over and I'm finally out of the game.  I'll continue to do it.  So what next right?  Well the next couple of months are going to be the most difficult.  I get to absorb the jobs of 2 additional people, bust my butt, and attempt to make a shit ton of money without collapsing to my feet.  This is the life I have chosen, and it's awful job.  However I gotta pay the bills and someone has to do it.

Or do I?  So a peculiar thing happened today...received a call...and things seem quite optimistic.  The challenge is how to finagle a few days off.  I don't know how, but we shall see, until then.  I'm looking forward to receiving some new tees coming in.  Alright.  I love you Threadless...and you oh so lovable $9.99 sales.  I think this year alone I've brought over 20 tees.  I love them, and you know who else does...Kina.  Just throwing that out there.

Well, it's a short one tonight.  I don't have much to say tonight, I think tomorrow's will be longer due to the fact I'm amping myself up for some DAVE MATTHEWS BAND!!!  OH EM GEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment