Monday, June 25, 2012

What the F*CK!

Well it has been a pretty hectic few days.  I don't get life sometimes, it gives you lemons, and well...I try to make lemonade, then the lemon squirts in my eyes and I go blind.  Naw...it's not that bad really.  Actually, I find the way things are going quite interesting.  If you had told me this is where I was going to be 6 months ago, I would totally be laughing in your face right now.  I would definitely be saying, well maybe, but most likely not.  Am I disappointed in myself for believing that?  Fuck yeah I am, god I'm douche.  I'm glad I have the talks I have with Dave, if not for him, I wouldn't push myself harder than I have to.  Thanks buddy.  If I make it, we all make it, and that's a fact.

So lets see what else, what else...well I smoked my first genuine birch wood pipe on Friday last week.  Me and my buddy George looked so sophisticated smoking out of them.  Everything was quite shallow and pedantic.  However, we did have an air of regalia around us though.  We looked quite smart that night.  Kinda like the time Homer found a pair of glasses in a toilet once...

 

We looked, however we aren't...maybe George is.  I'm not the smartest yellow person you will ever meet.

Well, as I head down this road that is inevitable, I've decided.  It's time I open this restaurant of mine.  I want to bring the best of all the sandwiches worlds into a sandwich shop.  I have a lot of recipes down.  However I have to cut the recipe list/menu down to 25.  I'm certain I can do it, and I'm certain I can make a splash in the restaurant world.  I'm not fully trained as a chef or cook, however neither was my father and he certainly did it.  If my father can come to America with very little in his pocket and very little on his back and make...then by golly me with my big college piece of paper, and the skills I have acquired throughout the years.  I know I can do it.  

So what's first up on my menu?  I've decided to make a seafood faring sandwich.  Secret ingredient shrimp...and other stuff.  I feel bad for the people that don't know me in real life.  I think it's going to be a pretty god damn epic sandwich.  If you want a sneak peek, just ask, and then after that...PATENT PENDING, PATENT PENDING, PATENT PENDING.  I got a lot of things going in this noodle.  Throughout most of my days at work, I keep a journal, in that journal are my recipe ideas.  No one knows about it, however since I'm saying it, you all know now.  Go ahead Dave and Jay...blah blah blah...you have a recipe diary?  Yup, I do.  You guys and George, and Anthony are going to be some of my main taste testers.  Most likely Wei Tak too.  Since we're throwing ideas at each other.  I'm looking forward to this epic journey of mine.  I'm don't know where it's going to take me, but I think I'm heading towards the right direction.

Oh last but not least...you know what grinds my gears.  Ignorant co-workers who you thought were your friends.  Ouch...just plain old ouch.  

Just the mood I'm in...Ball So Hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment