Monday, June 18, 2012

Duuuhhh...I Don't Know

Life is simple.  You're born, you be a kid, do kid stuff.  Then you grow up a little, go to kindergarten, go to school, and learn stuff.  Then you grow up some more, go to middle school learn things have fun with your friends, be merry and happy.  You grow up some more, learn more things, go to high school learn about other stuff, be merry and happy.  Grow up some more, go to college, get a degree learn a bunch of shit, be happy, be merry.  Grow up even more, get a job, learn about the real world work your ass off till you can retire and be happy and be merry.

Now there is a bunch of shit that I didn't throw in there, and I'm going to tell you right now, the shit that I didn't throw in there is for a reason, cause well...it's the main topic.  All the while, as you grow up and you try to figure shit out and do the best you can to be happy and merry and learn a ton of shit, the opposite sex becomes involved.  That's when life gets difficult no?  I mean, by no means do I think the opposite sex is bad, on the contrary, them shits straight up delicious.  However it seems the more you're in a relationship, the more of a pain in the ass it can be.

It has been less than 3 months, and I've seen about three relationships that went to rainbows and sunshines, to kinda going into the shitter.  I don't know what to think, by frankly the more I think about it, the more I enjoy being not tied down.  I don't like hearing the dreadful stages of the relationship.  However, the more I do hear it, the more I believe that everyone goes through it.  By no means am I a Dr., even though I want to play one soooooooo badly.  And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you in California.  Seriously, I feel for these guys and gals.  Not only these acquaintances/friends/family members worry me.  I kinda think to myself, gee what do you do after the honeymoon stage is over?  And if the honeymoon stage is over?  Does that mean the relationship can't last?  It is what it is I guess.  Some have to work harder to push the relationship to the next stage, some choose to forfeit and let it go.  There was a video my brother showed me...I guess about a year ago.  It kinda reminded me of what a few of my friends/family are going through now.  Check it out below.


Yeah, it's a bunch of Asian actors, but it depicts a relationship pretty well.  Good for these guys making an epic video.  Oh yeah, and another thing, that song you hear at the end.  The one and only...Kina Grannis.  Just thought I throw that out there.

Well that's my rant a rave tonight, and a tip to all my friends out there that are in that slump in their relationship.  You argue cause it conveys some sort of communications, however constantly arguing will not help the cause, you gotta be able to listen as well.  However, when you know it's not right, you just know.  But don't lose faith and let go so easily, fight for what you love.  Think it through, and remember, is the juice worth the squeeze.  Peace out kids.

"Cause it's better to love whether you win or lose or die. Yeah, It's better to love whether you win or lose or die. It's better to love, and I will love you 'til I die." - The Airborne Toxic Event

No comments:

Post a Comment