Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Blogger Interface

Uhhh...what is it with everyone changing everything?  Now don't get me wrong.  I love change and all, but I hate when it comes to learning a new thing on Facebook or a new thing on this thingamabob...it's just confusing me. So yeah...that's my complaint, and what grinds my gear tonight.  Hahaha...no no I'm not doing a Grind My Gears column tonight.

Tonight, lets reflect on the things that make us scratch our heads.  Now, not that I've been contemplating suicide or anything.  However I have been listening to a podcast while at work with the topic of suicide.  I don't know what it is, I'm deathly afraid of dying.  I think a majority of us are.  So have you ever wonder what it would be like to take your own life?  There are so many ways to go, and I don't know, they all seem pretty grisly to me.  I don't think I would ever do it.  Okay, I'm done with this somber topic.

So I guess I'm all over the place right now.  I got all this energy, and I think I'm gonna go play some battlefield 3 again tonight.  So keeping it short tonight boys and girls.  Thinking of my next move in life, and I'm thinking it's going to be a glorious move.  And boom goes the dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment