Monday, April 2, 2012

Lottery Hoopla

This past Friday we had one of the largest lottery in history.  A whopping $640 Million Dollar Mega Million Drawing, and before everyones' dreams came crashing back down to reality on them, mine included, everyone was dreaming big things, and imaging big things.  We all have those dreams, new cars, new homes, new toys and gadgets.  However what happens when the dust settles, charities have been made, new toys have been brought, family and friends have been given their cut.  What do you do with the rest of that money?  Obviously there are a million things you could do with it.  If you were smart, you obviously invest a majority of it right off the bat?  Making sure your money keeps making money.  It's only the smartest thing to do.

Anyway, tonights blog will consist of the the first 10 things I would do with my lottery winnings.  As much as a fantasy it is, I still love to dream and imagine what I do with my winnings.  By the way this list doesn't state the obvious of me giving to charity and family and friends already.  Cause that's just plain old first thing I would do.  So anywhoo...on to the fun stuff.  

10. Earn a Centurion Card



It's an idiotic thing, and I know I don't need one.  But man I would really love to have one.  I guess it was just a goal of mine.  I've always wanted to have one.  Just a something a little different.  Well, even though I didn't get one yet, it's one of the things I would attempt to get if I had won the Mega Millions.  The idea of carrying a big metal card is exciting to me.

9.  67 Shelby GT500


  Of course I want my 86 Toyota Corolla, but I sure as all hell want me a 67 Shelby GT500 Super Snake.  This may be one of the first vehicles I would've purchased outright if I could.  This thing is wickedly beautiful and stunning.  And at the same time, devastatingly mean and aggressive.  I know two things that may happen if I ever purchase one of these bad boys.  Me crashing, or me getting my first speeding ticket ever.  I shudder at the thought of having one of these.

8.  Trip around the World

Can't really put a picture up, all I can say is that I would never stop traveling, I travel until I get sick of it.   And even then, I don't think it's feasible for me to do that.  All around the world, I start in America and do all 50 states...then just continue on traveling west till I get back to the states.  Good times that would be.  All would be welcome to come.  

7.  Ultimate Man Cave

I want my cave to have the good stuff.  Stocked bar, huge tv, epic sound systems, every gaming console possible, awesome pool table and then some.  However the most important part about my man cave.  I must have a walk in humidor included with the cave.  I don't really care about what else goes in there, as long as I have a walk in humidor and a place for me and my friends to smoke cigars and even a hookah lounge if possible.  I want to be able to watch a game and have a drink in my right hand and be able to smoke a cigar in my other.  That is what I want in an ultimate man cave.

6.  ...

This has turned out a lot harder than it looks.  I honestly don't know what I would get for the rest of these.  Honestly, what else would you have to worry about right?  Maybe I'll sleep on it and the rest would come to me however for now, I have 4.  Oh boy 6 more to think of...geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment