Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lottery, Beerfest, Asian-Day, basically busy weekend.

Wow, I thought last weekend was busy.  This was an absolutely monstrous weekend, and it all began on Friday.  Friday was nice.  I got myself all hyped up for the Mega Million drawings and brought over $45 worth of lottery tickets.  Why?  Cause I thought I should play the odds.  I'm so stupid.  But you gotta play to win right?  Right.  So here I am Friday evening, hanging with Dave and Steffie enjoying our pizza and making pretzel necklaces for Beerfest.  First things first.  Pretzel necklaces get done, and we are on our way to play some hockey.  Steffie goes to bed, and it's up to me and Dave to finish the night out.  Lets just say the evening ended with a little drama, and the calling of cops.  I have to say, we are the dumbest smart guys I know.  *Sigh*

Saturday is upon us, and well.  I like to say I remember a majority of this day/evening, however it was kinda hazy.  And technically I didn't start remembering till about 6ish.  All I remember was that I drank a shit ton of beer, and that I had an epic lobster roll with the awesome Stephanie...she's such a trooper.  GTs this year.  Still can't help and say that I sure as hell missed Dave a ton.  I love that guy.

Well as for today, today was Asian Day.  I was suppose to help CL buy an iMac, but she insisted that I didn't need to help her.  So here we are, anywhoo, a little dim sum action, then boba tea, Reading Terminal, then a mini bar crawl.  It has been a very busy weekend.  Shout out to Ro, Player, and Crystal.  Those kids are the shit, almost honestly.  I'm glad I've surrounded myself with great people.  All my friends are family, I'm glad I have a great family to hangout with.

Another thing guys.  Still taking donations for my RTK donation page.  Would really appreciate the help and shout outs.  You guys will make it happen, and I appreciate it.  Much love everybody and peace peace.


Help spread the love people please.  Whether it's Twitter, Facebook, blogspot, or whatever.  Help me fight cancer and please make a donation.

http://los.runteamkina.llsevent.org/wei

No comments:

Post a Comment