Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where Have I Gone?!

Oh my goodness, I don't think you know how nice it is to be writing on my blog.  I feel like I've been away from my child forever, and now I'm finally back.  He's back folks, that's right, I'm back.  I think the last thing I wrote about was all that crazy hype from the lottery.  Well, I didn't win, and I'm still working.  However, it's all good.  I'm happy with the way thing have been going and how they are going.  Gotta say, lots of things have been going on.  The biggest thing, new chapter in my life is about to begin.  However before I get to that.  Let me tell you about one of the most amazing weekends recently.

Yup, it's that time of year again, and my celebrity crush/idol had come to town.  I'm not even going to front and say that I'm on a different level with this fandom of mine.  I know for a fact I have an infatuation.  However, it's a good and healthy one.  I don't know what it is, I'm just crazy about this girl.  I can't help if she is a drop dead gorgeous woman, and that she's uber talented, and she has a voice of an angel.  Cause she is definitely all those things.  However, I don't know what it is.  I never met a celebrity that was this kind, and knew that she was lucky because of all her fans.  It just makes me proud that I was able to enjoy her music right from the beginning.  I don't know.  I guess, I'm proud of the fact that I chose to idolize a singer that is deserving to be idolized.  If you ever get a chance go to one of her concerts.  It's totally worth it.

Oh shout out to the Shirley-nator, Jorge, and Christoph for seeing their first Kina concert.  I'm converting fans, one Kinerd at a time.  Well, let me stop gushing here and move on to the next order of things.

So lets see what else has been going on in my life?  Well work for one thing.  It has been a hectic time.  Also one of the main reasons why I haven't been on here as much.   However things are changing slowly but surely.  I'll be back on here soon enough.  If it isn't work, then it'll definitely be Battle Field 3 on PS3. George has gotten me hooked, and I'm bit.  That and the guitar.  I'm getting back into the swing of things again.  It feels good to just lock myself away, and continue playing.  Even if it is only a hour a week.  It feels like I'm getting my shit back together you know.

What else, what else?  Well Jay's birthday has past, so has Steffie's.  Birthday shout outs to both of them...HEYY!!  Life has been pretty hectic.  Still running for RTK and still training for this 5K, up $500 in my donations received.  I feel awesome about the whole thing.  I'm glad I got great family, friends, and supporters.  GO RUN TEAM KINA.  Check out my site and leave a donation if you like.  Only two more days to go.  Then I wait for the big run in June...ugh...I'm freaking out because of that.

http://los.runteamkina.llsevent.org/wei

Hmm...I know I'm missing a ton of stuff, but this is just a quick run down of things lately.  A couple of more days, and I'm going to have a ton of stuff to say.  So keep posted ladies and gents. I'm going to make things very very very interesting.  Until then, enjoy a little Kina of course.  ^___^ courtesy of me and the Kina concert on 4/21/12.





No comments:

Post a Comment