Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unfinished...

Great weekend this past weekend.  In Sayville, this weekend, and of course it was the greatest thing on earth.  First, it's Ms. Papagno, why is my friend Steffie so awesome?  It's because she had a mother like Ms. Papagno.  If your parents is a window into your future, then I can see Dave is going to be in good shape, because once again, Ms Papagno is pretty much like candy.  Sweet she is, and awesome.  Done, and done.

Oh yeah, and another thing.  College Wei is back, it's not 2013 yet, but that's the motto for the New Year coming up.  Wei's back!  And things are going to be changing this time around.  As you may or may not know, I have a lot of things up my sleeves, and here comes the change.  I'm aiming for November, which is obviously very soon, but I've been doing this for sometime now.  However, I won't be disappointed if the date gets pushed back for a month or two.  However, I know for a fact it's happening this year.  Lots of things are happening this year.  Stick around folks.  Things are happening, and that leads me to my next portion of this blog.  Keep reading, and enjoy.

Well as you know, I'm moving towards my future, I'm scared, and it's freaking me out.  However, I'm doing it.  I'm going to Boston, at least to take that leap of faith, and to take a look at the place.  Also the fact that this dream of mine seems to be unfinished.  I don't know where it's being place or where I'm going.  However it's moving quite quick.  I don't want to jinx myself or it, so it's now leading to this...what if there were parallel universes?  What if one path lead us down to another path?  I've been thinking about this lately, past loves, past decisions, past choices...you know all that jazz.

Well here we are, and to this day, I still think of things like you know...stuff.  Another thing, have you ever realized what life would be like if, I don't know, sticking with your first major.  Take me for instance, what if I had actually become a doctor?  What would I be doing now, looking at teeth and placing braces on.  How would have that worked out for me?  I don't know, but it could've been a good thing, however I know I would miss not having a restaurant.  Yeah, that's the kinds of things.  So don't take your choices lightly, everything has a reason and a meaning, so take a look at yourself and the choices you make.   It could be better or worse, however don't think worse.  It all happens for a reason.  

So here I am, sitting here worried, and contemplating my next move and step, what I'm going to do about both the restaurant and this thing I need to handle at dos segundas...Do Work?  Wei's back!



No comments:

Post a Comment