Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Blow Up a Piece of America Day!

Well it was a fantastic July 4th.  Spent the day making a great sandwich for my Mom and Dad, ahhh the classic pork sandwich, with a love pork drippings, and broccoli rabe, oh and of course a cut of sweet red peppers and yes, the classic sharp provolone.  It's what makes the sandwich great.  Mixing the best of all the worlds into one, and yes I think you would enjoy it if you'd try.  The recipe turned out great, my next goal is to tweak it a little and make it even better.  Not much more I have to do, but you just gotta try.

The second portion of my July 4th?  Heading to Conshy to meet up with Jorge and Suzanne.  Had a nice dinner at Cheesecake factory, and well after our credit card roulette, we headed out towards Norristown to see our fireworks.  Ahhh...the fireworks.  It was amazing.  An amazing night indeed.  And that's where I am at now.

It's short tonight, I think lately I have this stressed non zen like chapter in my life going on.  I don't know...I just think things should be changing.  I don't get it, I'm at this age where I think I know...however, I don't know squat.  You know what I want most...I want to be a travel something something.  No I have no idea what I"m talking about.  However I do know something is in order.  I said this year I would have change.  And whether it is big or not, change has occurred.  However I definitely want bigger change.  So here's to moved my cheese.  It's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment