Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grind My Gears

You know what really grinds my gears...sellers on Amazon.com.  So this week I just wanted to return some things to the place, however it sucks when the company that you're returning the product to seems to just rip you off.  So I paid for my products, however you're telling I have to pay for both shipping and handling both to a back.  Seriously?  So because I get to have my own soapbox.  4noggin, I loved you're short and unhelpful emails, and I love that I wasn't returned my full price on my product.  So once again, 4noggin, you suck, and especially Rich Gottlieb.  You stink.  I guess I shouldn't complain too much, but you know what I just paid $10 worth of shipping and handling.  So yeah, sorry since I expected a better customer service outing instead of short and quick answer.  Douche.

So that's my grind my gears moment tonight, however that's not the only thing that has been going on this week.  Gotta say, Dave is quite impressive playing BF3.  I'm actually quite jealous that Dave flies plane so well and easily.  I wanna be able to do that as well.  He's so good.

So here we are on a Sunday night.  Watching repeats of, "No Reservations," man I love this show.  I love the character Anthony Bourdain is.  Well not the character, however the person Bourdain is.  He's awesome, I trust his foodie nature and more and more I want to become something like that.  I would love to travel and eat.  I think that's something I got to put into action.  I let Anthony tried my pork sandwich, and what makes me feel good?  He let his family try it, and it was a hit among them.  More and more I'm gaining confidence in my cooking.  And not just the Italian chicken parm, but more of my bacon risotto, and my lamb.  I feel good about it, and getting approval from family and friends is awesome.  I really need to take that step and get it out to the rest of the world.  Man, I want to start my restaurant.

Well ladies and gents, live life, and love.  Cause it's all too short.  You know who is awesome?  Kina Grannis, always rolling her dreams, and she is so talented.  I aspire to be like her, or at least attempt to do what she does.  Here is an interview of her below...she never sold out.  That's what makes me happy.  I know Dave and Jay joke, but she really never did sell out.  I'm glad.  Go Team Kina!

No comments:

Post a Comment