Monday, November 5, 2012

One Step Closer to Gun Ownership

It was a busy weekend this last weekend.  Lets start with Friday.  I had a great night.  Headed off to one of my new favorite bars.  Dos Segundos, it seemed like a great night for some margaritas and drinks.  However with me being DD, I got to watch my best friends have a great time.  I kinda wish Marie was working, but oh well.  It was still fun.  What a great day.

Saturday was another good day.  Actually I began the gun buying process.  Lots of things I didn't do before, I did this time.  Had my mugshot taken...I smiled the entire time.  I wasn't sure if I had too or not.  I just like smiling and being happy.  So with that done, I thought my fingerprinting was next.  I was wrong, had to set up an appointment, and I did.  Friday of November 16.  Pretty excited.  Let's get this in huh?  ^___^

Sunday was one of those lazy Sunday.  Just played some games and all that jazz.  Honestly.  I'm actually kinda sick at the moment...watching this Eagles game, and well...it's just making me sick.  More...making me agitated than sick really.  Stupid Eagles, stupid team...sigh, I wish they could just win or do something.  I know it's looking kinda good, but our defense sucks, and our offense can't even get 6 in the redzone.  I'm pretty positive field goals isn't going to win us games.  Meh...we'll see how this works out.

Looks, like I'm going to work on something tomorrow.  A little something on either grinding gears...or maybe even a on my top 50 list.  We'll find out tomorrow.  I'm still thinking.  For now I'm going to start listening to some more Lumineers...enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment