Tuesday, November 6, 2012

If I was President...

Today, I was going to write something on the shit I hate dealing with at work, and I've got plenty to vent about.  Not about the company, but with some of the idiocy that I have to deal with from other companies...smh.  However today is not the day for that.  Cause you know why?  It's election day, and today is all about why I would make a great president...either great or really really really bad...I would probably go with pretty bad.  

First things first.  My first goal would be to work on healthcare in America.  Maybe some sort of Obamacare modification.  I don't want it to be some sort of free for all of insurance.  However I'm pretty sure people will complain about this, and blah blah blah...I don't know.  Something will change, or happen.  I'll figure it out when I'm president.  

Okay, let's see step too.  Oh yeah, welfare. If I was president, I say it be mandatory for drug tests to be taken when welfare is applied for.  Yeah, that's important, cause we don't want to give our hard working tax money to people that are abusing the system and taking drugs.  There's a way to stop that.  Yeah, that's definitely smart.  

Number 3, definitely adding a sort of contingency plan for the impending zombie apocalypse in front of us.  I'm not saying to give guns to everyone, however, the CDC and military will have a plan to deal with the zombie apocalypse.  Maybe a tax break for every household with a bomb shelter/bunker.  Smart...you damn right.  You think we'll be like England in 28 Days/28 Weeks Later?  Fudge, no, hell no.  We'll be smart about it, and we won't be like the Walking Dead, where America is getting screwed over.  yup I said it.  

Attack other countries?  Maybe...I don't know, maybe just to reestablish dominance.  Gotta reestablish dominance.  We'll crush you, you jerks...then maybe we'll help out.  Ugh...stupid national debt....I'm just kidding, I love you China.  You're good to us, so we'll be good right back.  (Don't worry guys, we'll take over one day...you'll see...jk jk...or am I?)

What else?  Okay, lets see.  Something about education, cause seriously, I think we need more of that.  That's a good thing.  Yeah, yeah...lets do that.  Seriously though, kids in the states can't compete with other countries.  Maybe we should be like Japan, have 6 day school weeks, and 13 grades before actually getting into college.  I say schooling being all year round, and giving kids a month off.  It's harsh, however it would be smart, and it would also create more teaching jobs...smart right?  Huh...huh...huh?

Yeah, so in all honesty, I would be a terrible President, I would just want to do something that would be able to make America the great country it once was.  Less getting into other countries business, and more with just staying with our own way of thinking and believing and trying to fix our own countries problems.  Maybe though, that's all we really need, regulate the f*ed up shit that needs to be regulated, lower taxes, raise education, make smarter choices.  Do things that will actually raise America's quota.  Smart things.  Lets have that.  I don't care who's president, I don't care who's chosen, Democrat, Republican, Green, Libertarian...whatever, just make the right choices and change the country.  We're having a crap ton of problems here, lets fix it huh?  Please.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment