Saturday, September 11, 2021

Getting Better, No?

Feeling any better?  No, I'm not.  Is it getting better, of course.  As always, time heals all wounds.  Just fucking sucks right now.  I can and will say this.  Losing a best friend really really sucks, losing someone you loved.  Even fucking worst.  However here I am in Vienna, and just getting my bearings straight.  

You know, typing while you're drunk/high is supposed to show your true feelings.  My true feelings is that I need to move on, and to be even more truthful.  I'm cool with it.  She was amazing, kind and sweet, but it just doesn't work sometimes, but I can't stop my life.  Lets stop pretending what could have been, and see what it is.  I'm gonna try to enjoy the rest of this trip, and live my best life.  I'll make friends from here on out, but at the end of the day, Vienna reminds me of you.  But that's just life and how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment